Shanxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
(City / Province / Country)
1st year students needs to pay USD 4550 around 5Lac Pakistani Rupees ( Which Includes Tuition and Accommodation, Application Form Fee, JW202, Residence Permit, Insurance and Registration and Management Fee).
2nd year onwards Students Need to pay USD 3,450 around 372,600 Pakistani Rupees (Which Covers Tuition and Accommodation)
6 Years Program With Internship included in Last Year. The University is Approved From PMDC (Pakistan Medical And Dental Council) and is Recognised From WHO (World Health Organisation)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY
Scan Copy of the following documents are required to apply
1. Secondary School Certificate And Transcripts - SSC (MATRIC / O LEVEL)
2. High school Certificate And Transcripts - HSSC (FSC / A LEVEL)
3. Passport Front Page (1st four pages)
4. Passport Sized Photographs With White Background
5. Physical Examination Form
6. Police Character Certificate
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In order to Apply and continue the scholarship, the student will have to keep up with the following terms and conditions:
1. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Secondary School Certificate - SSC (METRIC / O Level).
2. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Higher School Certificate HSSC (FSC / A Level).
3. Should not fail any subject.
4. Attendance in the class should be 90%
5. Should not break any law of the University
6. Should not break any law of P. R. China
7. Should not indulge in a fight or bad behaviour inside or outside the campus.