(City / Province / Country)
Wuzhou University is offering,
Scholarships for Bachelors Programs in China, the Medium of Instruction is English, and the Duration of Degree is 4.5 year with Chinese Language Course Included.
Scholarship For Bachelors
"Completely Free Tuition And Hostel fee of 4.5 years.
Students Just need to pay 7100 RMB (Around 113,600 PKRS) Directly to the University Yearly"
Total Student's Expenses
->Students need to pay university per year: 7100 RMB (Around 113,600 PKRS)
->Jw202 Visa Application Fee: 300 RMB (Around 4800 PKRS) Covered in Service Charges
->DHL Charges : Covered in Service Charges
->Insurance: 800 RMB (Around 12,800 PKRS)
->Resident Permit: 400 RMB for less then 10 months Permit or 800 RMB for more then 10 Months Permit)
Note: The 7100 (Around 113,600 PKRS) RMB Covers Student Tuition And Hostel of a Whole Academic Year.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY
Scan Copy of the following documents are required to apply
1. Secondary School Certificate And Transcripts - SSC (MATRIC / O LEVEL)
2. High school Certificate And Transcripts - HSSC (FSC / A LEVEL)
3. Passport Front Page (1st four pages)
4. Passport Sized Photographs With White Background
5. Physical Examination Form
6. Police Character Certificate
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In order to Apply and continue the scholarship, the student will have to keep up with the following terms and conditions:
1. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Secondary School Certificate - SSC (METRIC / O Level).
2. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Higher School Certificate HSSC (FSC / A Level).
3. Should not fail any subject.
4. Attendance in the class should be 90%
5. Should not break any law of the University
6. Should not break any law of P. R. China
7. Should not indulge in a fight or bad behaviour inside or outside the campus.
For this Scholarships the Students need to pay Service Charges of 1000 USD Around (108,000 PKRS)
The Service Charges Cover Students following expenses
* Jw202 Visa Application Fee
* Service Charges
* DHL Charges
NOTE: Only the Mention expensed are covered in the Service Charges All other Charges are self paid by students.