Jiangsu University of Science and Technology
(City / Province / Country)
Jiangsu University of Science and Technology is offering,
Scholarships for Bachelor Programs in China, the Medium of Instruction is English, and the Duration of Degree is 4 year with 6 month Chinese Language Course Included.
Scholarship For Bachelor:
"Completely Free tuition fee for 4 years, Students Just have to pay hostel fee of 4250 RMB (Around 72,000 PKRS) Yearly to the University"
2nd year onwards 75% of class will be awarded with a yearly stipend of RMB 8000-2000 depending on his/her position in the class."
Top 5% =8000 RMB Around (128,000 PKRS)
Top 6%-15% =6000 RMB Around (96,000 PKRS)Top 16%-35% =4000 RMB Around (64,000 PKRS)Top 35%-75%= 2000 RMB Around (32,000 PKRS)
- Electrical Engineering and Automation
- Marine Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- BBA (International Trade & Economic)
- Computer Science and Technology
- Civil Engineering
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY
Scan Copy of the following documents are required to apply
1. Secondary School Certificate And Transcripts - SSC (MATRIC / O LEVEL)
2. High school Certificate And Transcripts - HSSC (FSC / A LEVEL)
3. Passport Front Page (1st four pages)
4. Passport Sized Photographs With White Background
5. Physical Examination Form
6. Police Character Certificate
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In order to Apply and continue the scholarship, the student will have to keep up with the following terms and conditions:
1. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Secondary School Certificate - SSC (METRIC / O Level).
2. Should at least have 60% Marks or B grade in Higher School Certificate HSSC (FSC / A Level).
3. Should not fail any subject.
4. Attendance in the class should be 90%
5. Should not break any law of the University
6. Should not break any law of P. R. China
7. Should not indulge in a fight or bad behaviour inside or outside the campus.
For this Scholarships the Students need to pay Service Charges of 4000 USD Around (432000 PKRS)
The Service Charges Cover Students following expenses
* Jw202 Visa Application Fee
* Service Charges
* DHL Charges
NOTE: Only the Mention expensed are covered in the Service Charges All other Charges are self paid by students.